Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to subscribe to reallysold.com?
How do I unsubscribe to reallysold.com?
Are refunds available?
Can I join for any time less than one quarter?
Why does reallysold.com cost so little?
How does the service work?
Do I need to give you my credit card details to sign up for a 10 day trial?
How many 10 day trials can I sign up for?
How many people can use my login?
I canít login Ė help!
How can I get a month’s free subscription?
How does the month’s free subscription work?
How often are headings, phrases and words added to reallysold.com?
How many headings, phrases and words are in reallysold.com?
Help! I’ve forgotten my password
Is reallysold.com just for sales people?
What are the technical requirements of my computer to use reallysold.com?
How do I change my password
Once I'm a subscriber to reallysold.com, what happens if I change my email address?
How do I stop receiving the reallysold.com newsletter?
I'm having trouble paying for my subscription - help!
What are reallysold scholarships?
I don't want to take the tour - just tell me how it works!
Do I receive a tax invoice for my subscription?
Q. How much does it cost to subscribe to reallysold.com?
A. $1.95 AUD per week (this amount will also be shown in USD at the sign up point). This amount is billed quarterly in advance to your credit card.
Q. Why does reallysold.com cost so little?
A. We set up reallysold.com to help real estate agents do their job quicker, with more pizzazz and more professionally. We’ve priced reallysold.com so that if you like and could use the concept, the price shouldn’t be an obstacle to anyone signing up.
Q. How does the service work?
A. Users subscribe to reallysold.com and have unlimited access to search the database using the Create, Generate and Replace features The best way to experience the service is to sign up for a free 10 day trial.
Q. How many people can use my login?
A. Each user is allocated a unique login with a password. Their login name is their email address. The user with that email address is the only person allowed to login with those details. If there are any incidents of multiple people logging in with the same login name, both users will be disconnected.
Q. I can’t login – help!
A. This can sometimes happen if your computer crashes, if someone else is logged in using your name or if you don't logout using the "logout" button (ie: by just closing your browser window). Simply wait 10 minutes – and log in again. Any further troubles, please just contact us.
- Submit a testimonial (once), with a photo, which if accepted gives you a month’s free subscription.
- Refer a friend. For each friend you refer who signs up, and says that you recommended them, you’ll gain a free month.
- Submit a heading. Submit your most creative heading and each month the best will win a free month’s subscription.
Q. How does the month’s free subscription work?
A. Any free months you earn are added on to the end of your current subscription. For example if your current subscription ends 22 September and you gain a free month your next bill date would extend to 22 October.
Q. How often are headings, phrases and words added to reallysold.com?
A. We’re constantly adding to our database both from our in house team and also from our users contributing their favourites. You can check how large our database currently is with every search you make as the stats are shown in the top right hand corner.
Q. How many headings, phrases and words are in reallysold.com?
A. When reallysold.com launched mid 2007 we had over 8,000 entries in our database and that amount grows weekly. At the beginning of 2009 this was over 20,000!
Q. Help! I’ve forgotten my password
A. Simply use the “forgot your password” link on the front page under the login and we’ll email you a new password, then just change it to something you can easily remember next time you log in.
Q. How do I change my password
A. Once you have logged into the system with your email and password, you can change your current password by clicking on the "change password" button. On this page you will be presented with a form to fill in your current password, new password and confirm new password. After completing all three field boxes, click on proceed to update to new password.
Q: Once I'm a subscriber to reallysold.com, what happens if I change my email address?
A: Your email address is used as your unique login to reallysold.com. Should you wish to change your email address contact us and let us know the changes as we have to do some fancy work behind the scenes. PS: make sure you contact us from your current reallysold subscribed address as this gives us the proof that you are who you say you are!
Q: How do I stop receiving the newsletter?
A: On any newsletter you receive from www.reallysold.com you'll see an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom - simply use this to unsubscribe. Alternatively - please contact us.
Q: I'm having trouble paying for my subscription - help!
A: Once your trial has expired, simply log in using the membership login on the main page as though you were going to keep using your trial (bottom right hand side under the yellow heading) and this will take you through to a secure payment page. Any further troubles, please just contact us.
Q: What are reallysold scholarships?
A: At reallysold.com we want to help more experienced agents give something back to the new agents coming up through the ranks. As such, every paying member subscribing to reallysold has the opportunity to award one scholarship membership to a new or young agent in the industry to help them get their start. The scholarship comprises of a gift 6 month subscription to www.reallysold.com and involves the following terms and conditions:
- All standard terms, conditions and policies must be adhered to as per a normal membership and detailed here: http://www.reallysold.com/policies.php
- Each paying subscriber may only grant one scholarship and must confirm their choice of scholarship by contacting us here: http://www.reallysold.com/contactus.php once their scholarship holder has confirmed that they would like to accept the scholarship.
- One month into their scholarship all scholarship holders will be asked to complete a testimonial detailing their experience with www.reallysold.com .
- All scholarship holders must agree to their name and agency being displayed on a list of scholarship holders at www.reallysold.com . Paying members who grant the scholarships will also be asked if they would like their names on this list as the individual who granted the scholarship (although this is not compulsory).
Q: I don't want to take the tour - just tell me how it works!
A: The tour on the website here only takes 3 minutes, and shows you how reallysold works. But, if you don't want to take the tour, the simple "read in 10 seconds version" would read:
Log in at www.reallysold.com using your email and password, from there you can either:
- use click on the Create "Random" button and it will create random headings / phrases for you
- use the drop down "Generate" list which will tailor the headings to suit the category you choose (ie: bathrooms, family, by the water etc)
- or our "Replace" feature is just like a thesaurus (put in a word, and we'll give you other alternatives) only it's more tailored to specifically real estate related words
- and at any time you can use the "more" button the right hand side which will show you more of what you're currently seeing
Q: Do I receive a tax invoice for my subscription?
A: You don't automatically receive a tax invoice for your paid subscription, but we can provide one on request. Please check with your accountant as most real estate agents find their reallysold.com subscription fully tax deductible.